Officers/Councilors send the following materials to the Editor for CCTE Studies, Moumin Quazi, firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Send the Editor a list of all the awards and the award-winners’ names and paper titles.
2. Send the Editor copies of all award-wining papers and complete contact information for the writers.
1. Send the Editor copies of all papers from President’s Forum and complete contact information for the writers.
2. Send the Editor the President’s Message.
Send the Editor a copy of award-winning paper and complete contact information for the writer.
Send the Editor a copy of the following information:
1. Call For Papers (CFP) for next year’s meeting
2. Lists of Current Officers and Councilors
3. Conference Program (Remove names of people who didn’t show); check with the Local Arrangements Chair
4. Spring Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
5. Spring General Business Meeting Minutes
6. Spring Financial Report
7. List of Lifetime and Honorary Members
8. List of Institutional Members
A note to all officers:
1. All authors need to revise their papers for publication, but the finished paper should be the same basic paper that was read at the Conference, but with internal citations and a Works Cited page included. In other words, revised papers should not exceed 10-or-so pages.
2. Put only one space after periods when punctuating sentences.
3. Add a Works Cited page and internal citations.
4. A footnote or endnote section is fine, if the author wants to incorporate one.
5. Literature papers should conform to the latest MLA Style Guide (8th edition).
6. If your discipline uses the APA Style Guide, please use the latest version.
7. Double-space the entire paper.
8. Use 1-inch margins on each side of page.